Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wholly Guacamole Snack Packs (100 Calorie)

Tonight I bought some wholly guacamole 100 calorie snack packs.  I am a huge fan of these snack packs since I normally buy avocados and dont eat all of it at once and then it turns into brown mush in my fridge :)  Plus, I make a mess when I cut them up and nearly half the time cut myself trying to cut these suckers up :)
These are great little snack packs to take on the go or if you like portion control, they are great.  (When I make my mini- meals, I usually use about 100-120 calories of fat (tablespoon of coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, or peanut butter), so this is the perfect size.  Plus, 100 calorie packs seem to be the new "thing."  I would recommend avocado packs over any of those cookie 100 calorie packs....  people fear fat but there is no need to :) 

You can top them on eggs, dip raw veggies in them, add on top of a salad,  on a sandwich, on top of ricecakes, mixed with tuna or chicken...  there are lots of possibilities.

I actually checked out their website and they had a great idea.  Freeze a pack overnight and then use it as a mini ice pack in your lunch and let it defrost by lunch time....  good idea.


NUTRITION FACTS: 100 Calories, 10 grams fat, 5 grams carbs (3 grams dietary fiber), 0 grams sugar, and 1 gram protein.

INGREDIENTS: Hass Avocados, Jalapeno Puree (white vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt), Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Granulated Garlic.