Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thomas Blueberry Bagel Thins

I was so excited when I got an email from Thomas to sample their new flavor in their line of bagel thins: Blueberry. I love all of Thomas' breads (you can't go wrong, their bread tastes so fresh), but I am a HUGE fan of their "light" product lines (which includes english muffins, breakfast round thins, bagel thins). And I am a HUGE fan of blueberry anything, so these were right up my alley. And you can't beat the calorie count: only 110 calories per bagel thin!

The blueberry bagel thins are delicious! I highly recommend them. As soon as I opened the bag I got a wonderful whiff of blueberry. These are so good I ate them plain. I didn't need a topping. I am going to make some healthified french toast with these... stay tuned for the recipe over the next few days :)

Other flavors these bagel thins come in include: plain, whole wheat and cinnamon raisin. I have tried the whole wheat before and they are delicious. They make super yummy turkey sandwiches.

Be sure to be ok the lookout for these bagel thins.

Thank you Thomas! :) These are delicious!