Saturday, June 25, 2011

Umpqua Oats

Many thanks to Umpqua Oats for sending me samples of their "not guilty" oatmeal to sample. I feel like this product was made for me :) As much as I love to cook, I love convenience during the week, since I am always running late to work and rush around the hosue like a manwoman in the morning. These bowls are perfect. I usually eat breakfast at work (since that allows me extra sleep in the morning), so these are awesome to throw in my bag and make when I get to work.

"Not guilty" oatmeal is awesome!! I love that the ingredients are simple and clean. No added sugars.

Umpqua Oats "Not guilty" Oatmeal is:
* all natural
* simple ingredients: oatmeal, chia seeds, flax, apples, blueberries (that's it!)
* no added sugar
* Very nutritious: One bowl has 220 calories, 6 grams fat, 0 grams trans fat, no cholesterol, no sodium, 35 grams carbs, 8 grams fiber, 4 grams sugar and 8 grams protein.

This is top quality. I highly recommend that you try these bowls :)

They have other flavors too, including:
* Kickstart- nuts, fruit and a dash of brown sugar
* Lei'd back- cashews, macadamia nuts, coconut and papaya
* Monkey bars- chocolate, peanut butter and coconut (whoa!)
* Mostly sunny- dried fruits from the northeast
* Old school- granny smith gone wild! (apples, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts and almonds
* R U nuts?-walnuts, almonds, flax, sunflower seeds and a dash of brown sugar
* Take a hike- NW hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, and apricots