Saturday, June 11, 2011

UFood Restaurant Review

Last night I went to dinner with my sister and my niece at one of my favorite restaurants in the area. Ufood grille. They make a lot of regular foods that we love and make them healthy, including wraps, sandwiches, salads, paninis, breakfast sandwiches, smoothies and fries. They also have a nutrition store next door, so this is where I sometimes get my protein powder and bars. Also, they have some bodybuilders who work there so I always hit them up for advice. My favorite employee is Craig Torres (see his ridiculous biceps here. I think his biceps are bigger than my legs. He is the nicest guy and is always so helpful). I love going here.

Ufood Grill is located in Watertown and there are other stores in the Boston area. I haven't been to any boston ones since the one in Watertown is less than a mile from my house.



The inside (I felt weird about taking pictures, so this was a quick shot). It is very bright and cheery.



I got the plain grilled chicken and steamed veggies (you can also get flavored like thai chicken or bbq). I covered mine in hot sauce, salt and mustard.



My sister got the cheeseburger wrap.



These are their "unfries." The fries are not fried, but baked; therefore, they are healthier and less oily than regular fries.



My adorable niece enjoyed their Uberry tart frozen yogurt, which is loaded with probiotics. Only 90 calories per 4 fluid ounces.