Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pure Protein

I am addicted to Pure Protein bars. These are my newest faves. Only approximately 200 calories per (50 gram) bar and only 2-3 grams of sugar, but they taste like candy bars. They are very sweet. The only problem is once I have one, I want 3 more :)

I have tried four of the bars so far:

Chocolate Peanut butter: my absolute favorite!! It's chocolate and peanut butter combined... you can never go wrong there. One bar has 190 calories, 6 grams fat, 17 grams carbs, 2 grams sugar and 20 grams protein.

Smores: This has a sweet marhsmallow-y filling.

Chocolate chip: Just like the name implies, these have chocolate chips throughout.

Chocolate Deluxe: this is extremely chocolatey for you chocolate fans.

Be sure to check out their website for other flavors. They also have ready-to-drink shakes, protein powders, protein "shots" and high protein gelatin snacks.