Friday, June 17, 2011

Kitchen Table Bakers Parmesan Crisps (Product Review)

Thanks to Kitchen Table Bakers for sending me samples of their Parmesan Crisps to sample. OMG, these are delicious! They are ENTIRELY made of cheese. You can eat them plain (I inhaled 1/2 the bag); on top of soup/ salad, or dipped in any topping. I definitely recommend these!

Flavors include: Italian herb, flax seed, aged parmesan, garlic, sesame, rosemary, everything, Jalapeno.

These are a great no-carb alternative to crackers!

Parmesan: As soon as I opened the bag, I got a big whiff of parmesa cheese: yum! The crisps were more bite sized.

* One serving has: 80 calories, 6 grams fat, < 1 gram of carbs, no sugar and 7 grams of protein. There are no trans fats!

* The ingredient size is simple! Pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt and enzymes.

Everything: this was equally as delicious. It has a strong garlicy-oniony smell, which I loved :) These were a bigger size (Like the size of a ritz cracker).

Ingredients: Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Garlic, Minced Onions, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-Animal Rennet.




Parmesan:





Everything: