Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thomas Bagel Thins

Huge thanks to Thomas for sending me samples of their bagel thins to review. They sent an OVERLY generous package- 3 packs of bagels (everything, whole wheat and plain flavored), a jar of peanut butter, a jar of strawberry jam, and a Toaster(!)

I have had these bagel thins before so I was very excited when they contacted me to review their products. Personally, I am a huge fan of bagels, but I rarely eat them because of carb and calorie count. These bagels are perfect if you love bread but are watching your intake.

Each bagel has only 110 calories and 1 gram of fat! In addition, only 24-26 grams carbs, 3 grams of sugar and 4-6 grams of protein per bagel! Awesome stats! Normal bagels have anywhere between 350-450 calories each!

I definitely recommend you try these out. They are perfect for a breakfast sandwich, part of lunch sandwich, or even as a snack!