Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blue Mountain Organics Earth Chips

Thanks to Blue Mountain Organics for sending me their Earth Chips to sample. These chips were amazing! The main ingredient is kale, which has a crispy texture when you roast it. I ate both bags of chips in one day :) Yes, they were that good! The flavors they sent were "cheezy kale" and "coconut curry kale." I couldn't decide which one I liked better, the flavors were so different. But, if I had to choose one, I would say the cheezy kale. I love my nutritional yeast :) The ingredient lists were short, which is always a bonus... and I recognized every ingredient. On top of that, they taste delicious... and since the main ingredient is kale, you can eat a huge bag of it... it will fill you up... and it's not a lot of calories!

Nothing artificial. No preservatives, fillers or additives. No oils. No trans fats. No GMOs. Gluten free.

Coconut curry:
Premium, Organic Ingredients: Raw, Kale, Water, Cashews, Coconut, Dates, Curry, Carrots, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Nutritional Yeast, Paprika, Cayenne, Salt, Turmeric.

Cheezy:
Premium, Organic Ingredients: Raw, Kale, Water, Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Lemon Juice, Salt, Turmeric.

The chips are raw, organic and vegan! They are dehydrated at low temperatures to maintain their superfood, enzyme-active state.

I definitely recommend you try these out!