Thursday, September 9, 2010

Artisana Foods

A HUGE thanks to Premier Organics for sending me samples of their delicious nut butters and cacao bliss to sample. Oh my gosh. this stuff is my crack! I had never tried them before, but I know they are popular among many bloggers.

I have devoured nearly all the packs in less than 3 days. I love that their products are raw and organic! Artisana Nut Butters are certified Organic by QAI to the International Standard of Organics and certified Kosher by KSA. They use a special low heat process that preserves the life-essential fatty-acids, enzymes, and vitamins. These nut butters are TOP QUALITY!!

They come in the following flavors:

Artisana Organic Raw Almond Butter

Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter

Artisana Organic Raw Coconut Butter

Artisana Organic Raw Macadamia Cashew Butter

Artisana Organic Raw Pecan Butter

Artisana Organic Raw Tahini

Artisana Organic Raw Walnut Butter

Cacao Bliss

Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil - Never Heated

Be sure to check them out on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Artisana-Raw-Organic-Nut-Butters/48491770876