Sunday, August 1, 2010

Myweigh scales

Thanks to Myweigh for sending me their kitchen scale to review. They send me the KD-8000. The KD-8000 weighs up to 8000 grams. I like the fact that it has a removable protective cover. I tend to spill my protein powder all over the place when I weigh mine, so this is great. In addition, it has a bakers math/percentage weighing, so you can weigh ingredients in proportion to the main ingredient. As you can see below, the scale comes with a backlit 5 digit LCD display with large easy to read numbers. It reads in grams, ounces, kilograms, pounds and pounds: ounces.

Ever since getting on my health kick, I use scales to measure my food rather than using measuring cups because it's more accurate. This is a great addition to my kitchen!

In addition to the KD-8000, myweigh offers a number of other pocket/mini scales, medium scales and large scales. Be sure to check them out!