Friday, August 20, 2010

P28 Protein Bread

Thanks to Jeff from Nutri Bread for sending me their high protein ("P28") bread to sample. As it's name implies, this is a high protein bread. This bread is DELICIOUS! It's a little bit more chewier than regular bread when it is untoasted. But, once I toasted it, I couldn't tell the difference! And the slice of bread is huge! The perfect substitute for regular bread. AND I LOVE THE NUTRITION STATS! Although it took me a while to figure out, it's called P28 because theirs 28 grams of protein in two slices.

One slice has 130 calories, 3.5 grams fat, 12 grams carbs, 2 grams sugar and 14 grams of protein.

The main source of protein in P28 is whey protein isolate.

I ate this pre-workout and it was excellent. This will definitely be pre-workout staple for me :)

You can order online here. It is VERY reasonably priced at $4.99/loaf

Thanks Jeff!!!!