Friday, August 20, 2010

Kettle Hazelnut and Almond Butters

As you all know by now if you follow my blog, I am a huge nut butter fan. Thanks to Kettle for sending me their Almond and Hazelnut Butters to sample. Ohhhh myyyy gawddd, these are awesome! They went perfect on my veggie stir fry. I also love them because they are all natural, too. The only ingredients are NUTS! No added oils or sugar... and that's how I LOVE my nut butters :)

In addition to almond and hazelnut butter, they also have cashew and organic peanut nut butters. The almond and organic peanut butter comes in creamy, salted, unsalted and crunchy flavors. cashew andn hazelnut come in creamy and unsalted.

Two tablespoons of the almond nut butter has 180 calories, 17 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 5 grams of protein, and no sugar!

Two tablespoons of the hazelnut butter have 180 calories, 17 grams of fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 5 grams carbs, 4 grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar.

I am a huge fan of these nut butters! I highly recommend them.