Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackbird Naturals Cacao Fudge Truffles

Thanks to Andrea from blackbird naturals for sending me their raw vegan cacao fudge truffles to sample. I loved these because they are not only delicious, but they are healthy as well. I loved all the ingredients and can recognize all of them. In addition, these treats are 100% organic. They are cholesterol, preservative and gluten free, too!

Ingredient list:
* organic dates
* organic cacao
* organic coconut oil
* himalayan pink salt
* organic shredded coconut
* rolled in: organic cacao nibs or pistachios

These are absolutely delicious. I definitely recommend you try them. I chilled them for a bit, as Andrea suggested, and ate one before I worked out. (I then proceeded to hide them in the back of my freezer because I can easily see me eating the whole box in one sitting.)

Check out blackbird naturals on their blog here!