Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quest Bar

Thanks to Quest Bar for sending me samples of their bars to review. I am a huge fan of protein bars because they are so convenient to take on the go... and easier than whipping out a tupperware of chicken. I do try to limit my protein bars to one a day, but they make the perfect afternoon snack. well, I was dying to try both flavors that Quest had sent me, so I brought two to work to me (well... and I overslept this morning and didn't have time to make anything else).

The flavors:
* Vanilla Almond Crunch
* Peanut Butter Supreme

The bars range from 220-230 calories each. They have 20 grams of protein each and 11-12 grams fat! Bars have 19-20 grams fiber (15 grams from dietary fiber and only 4-5 grams of non-fiber carbs.) There are no trans fats. Read more about their nutritional info here.

Ingredients include: whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, chicory root fiber, natural almond and peanut butters, peanuts and almonds, sea salt and natural flavors, lo han guo and sucralose.

So, not only are the stats and ingredients are great, but they also taste delicious! I recommend you try these bars.

Check out their blog here.