Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pretzel Crisps

Thanks to Pretzel Crisps for sending me samples of their pretzels. They sent me the following flavors: classis, tuscan three cheese, cinnamon toast and supreme. These pretzels are so delicious and perfect for snacking and to bring to parties.

The Classic is the most pretzel-like (plain) flavor. Perfect for a treat. 11 crisps only have 110 calories no fat, 23 grams carbs, 2 grams sugar and 3 grams protein. There are no trans fats and no cholestrol.

I LOVE the three cheese and cinnamon toast. The flavors are unique... although I must say it was very hard for me to put them away after one serving. They are so delicious I could see myself eating a whole bag in one sitting :) The three chese reminded me of an asiago bagel and the cinnamon toast was like cinnamon bread. So good!

The supreme is awesome too. Reminds me of an everything bagel. It is sprinkled with garlic, onion, poppy and caraway seeds.

Not only do they have these flavors, but they also sell Deli pretzel crisps in original garlic and everything flavors. Also, they have various limited edition flavors too! Oh wow, those peanut butter and chocolate ones look ridiculously good :)