Thanks to Simple Green for sending me a buch of their household cleaning supplies to sample.
They sent me a sample from their "naturals" line. Simple Green Naturals are 100% naturally derived, with ingredients originating from nature: chicory, coconut, corn, palm, naturally occurring minerals, salt and sugar, and water. Nothing else.
To be honest, I was a little skeptical of how effective they would be cleaning the house, but my boyfriend cleaned the whole yesterday and said "that naturals stuff was awesome. It didn't streak the windows!"
Naturals are safer, effective products that offer:
• 100% natural ingredient sources
• Non-toxic formulations
• Biodegradable formulations
• No animal testing
• Full ingredient disclosure
• International scientifically-accepted ingredient names
• Naturals scents are IFRA compliant and made of 100% natural essential oils & plant extracts.
• 100% recyclable PETE plastic bottles with 25%+ post-consumer content, printed with soy inks
• Natural Versus Naturally Derived
They sent the following to sample:
- dishwashing liquid
- liquid hand soap
- multi- surface care
- bathroom cleaner
- glass and surface care
- floor care
- carpet care
Be sure to check out their other products here