Friday, May 21, 2010

Optimum Nutrition Protein Powder and Bars

Thanks to Optimum Nutrition for sending me the following protein bars and powders to sample. I have sampled some of their flavors before... my fave being the cookies and cream gold standard whey...

The bars they sent me were AMAZING. You have GOT to try them.

The whey crisp bar comes in double rich chocolate and marshmallow treat. They have 260 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 34 grams carbs, 6 grams sugar and 25 grams protein.

Their wholly oats bar has 290 calories, 5 grams fats, 42 grams carbs, 8 grams sugar and 21 grams protein.

I also loved all of their protein powder they sent me... definitely loved the rocky road!

Their oats and whey protein are 100% natural! There are no artifical flavors or colors. Each heapin scoop has 200 calories, 1.5 grams fat, 22 grams carbs, 8 grams sugar and 24 grams protein.

Their hydro whey is the fastest, purest, most advanced whey protein they've ever developed. One scoop has 140 calories, 1 gram fat, 2 grams carbs, 0 grams sugar and 30 grams protein.

Their gold standard whey uses whey protein isolate as one of their primary sources of protein. 1 rounded scoop has 120 calories, 1 gram fat, 3 grams carbs, and 24 grams protein.

I loved all of these products. Thanks again optimum nutrition!