Bolani's products are all natural, fresh, healthy and organic. They have no trans fats, additives, or preservatives.
To shop for Bolani products, click here.
What is Bolani?
Bolani is a traditional Afghani flatbread stuffed and baked with either spinach, pumpkin, red potato, or green lentil filling. Bolani is usually served warm and as a side-dish, appetizer, Hors d'œuvre, or even as a main dish. It is the perfect diet food because not only are they low in carbohydrates, calories, and fat, they are high in nutrition such as protein, fiber, and vitamins. Bolanis are also ideal for vegans or those looking for healthy alternatives to meat products.
They sent me the following Bolani's:
In addition, they sent me the following spreads. Except for the garlic mint cheese, all the spreads are vegan. They are preserved with natural ingredients.
To learn more about the spreads (including ingredients, price and nutritional facts), click here.
- garlic mint cheese
- lentil curry- this is a high protein dip.
- cilantro pesto- this pesto uses crushed walnuts instead of oil.
- sundried tomato pesto- made from roasted sun dried tomatoes, garlic, spices and a hint of olive oil
- basil pesto- made from fresh basil, parsley, garlic, crushed almonds, and olive oil.
- eggplant pesto- smoked eggplant dip made with a subtle hint of olive oil, with a blend of tomatoes, garlic, curry and other spices
They also sent me a jar of their sweet jalapeno jelly. I didn't try it, but I cooked some for my friend the other night and he loved it on his chicken.