Sunday, March 21, 2010

YogaHyde Clothes

Thanks to YOGAHYDE for sending me the below outfit to review. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this outfit! The pants and the halter top are SOOO Comfortable.. and so cute (says my mom and sister!)

According Anne-Kerr Kennedy, founder of hyde clothing, "necessity is the mother of invention:" hyde was born out of the need for natural, comfortable, yoga clothes that were stylish, fit well but still affordable. like many of my yogi friends, i wanted clothes that were as considered and thoughtful as my practice. i saw an opportunity to make graceful gear my business."

Yogahyde sells pants, shirts, outerwear and mats and accessories. They have a large selection of clothes and colors to choose from.

They sent me their Divine Drawstring Pants (one of heir best sellers!) and their Taryn Halter (with purl stitching on the front). They are so perfect! I wanted to wear the outfit two days in a row :)

You can purchase your own outfit here. I highly recommend these comfy and stylish clothes!

The front:



The back: