Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you Thorlo Socks!

Thank you to Thorlo Socks for sending me the following pair of socks to sample. Experia Coolmax thin cushion socks. They sent me my favorite color: Pink! I loved that these socks were very lightweight. The ball and the heel of the socks are padded with specially scuplted thorlo pads to provide protection from impact. However, the rest of the sock is thinner, so this helps reduce the weight of the socks. I used the socks to run on the treadmill this morning and love it!

They are made with COOLMAX fabric, which is one of my favorite fabrics for socks, since it's so comfortable and provides "moisture management." These socks are 66% coolmax, 20% neylon, 13% polyester and 1% elastic.

As you can tell from the pics, these socks are stylish, too! They come in other colors like blue, lime, yellow, black, orange, and white.

To learn more about these socks, visit Thorlo.com.