Sunday, March 28, 2010

Physique Products Power Meal Cookies

Thanks to Physique products for sending me their Power Meal cookies to review. I ate the peanut butter chocolate chip and the chocolate fudge brownie on my 21 mile run today and it was AWESOME! Seriously, I only planned to eat 1/2 one at a time ever seven mile (since I was in the middle of a long run) and then ended up eating the whole cookie. And then another one :) Unlike most other cookies made with protein powder, these are not dry at all. They are very moist. These cookies are high in fiber, high in protein, contain no trans fats or artificial sweeteners. The cookies come in both whey and soy protein flavors.

1/2 peanut butter chocolate chip cookie contains 200 calories, 8 grams fat, 0 grams trans fats, 24 grams carbs, and 10 grams protein.

Although I haven't tried them, Physique product also offers apple oatmeal raisin power bites, 100 calorie soft baked cookies, and bars. Check them out here.

The owner, Anthony Siravo, has been in the fitness industry for over 34 years and has been baking for 19 years... he knows his stuff! He created these cookies out of the need for a snack that is not fried or contains hydrogenated oils, binders, fillers, and preservatives.

To order, click here. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thank you Anthony, these cookies were perfect for my run today!