Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nature'z Candyz

Thanks to Nature'z Candyz for sending me a few bags of their dried fruit to sample. I love these because they are naturall sweet and contain no added sugar, preservatives, colors, dyes, oils or artificial flavors. Nature'z Candyz grew from a simple idea to offer high quality, delicious snack foods to consumers who are frustrated by the lack of healthy choices available to them. Children and adults often reach for unhealthy snacks that are high in sugar, fat, sodium and preservatives. These are a geat alternative and so good! I definitely recommend you try these yummy snacks! You can order here or call (619) 252-3218.

They come with the following flavors:
Cinnamon Applez
Lemon Applez
Red Applez
Green Applez
Apricotz
Strawberriez
Peachez
Bananaz
Coconut Bananaz
Lime Bananaz
Plain Bananaz
Coconut Pineapplez
Lemon Pineapplez
Plain Pineapplez
Mangoz
Pearz



I topped my whipped egg white oatmeal with them for breakfast before my 21 mile run this morning :)