Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mailbox Finds...

Hello Everyone!
Wow, this weekend flew by... I was supposed to do a long run this weekend, but I decided to take a break and took two days off from excercising. I needed it. It was a nice relaxing weekend. On Saturday night I went to the Border Cafe in Harvard Square for some margarita and mexican. Tonight it was my dad's bday, so we ate at my parents.

The nice people at Eggland's Best sent me coupons to sample two of their dozen packaes of eggs. Eggland sells white eggs, brown eggs, cage free and organic. They sell in medium, large, extra large and jumbo.

Eggland’s Best eggs are real whole-shell eggs produced by hens that are fed an all-natural, all-vegetarian diet. Eggland’s Best eggs are subjected to the most rigorous testing possible. Each year, Eggland’s Best conducts nearly 30,000 laboratory tests to ensure that lower levels of cholesterol and saturated fat and higher levels of Vitamin E, Iodine, and Omega 3 are consistently met.






My favorite all natural soda company Zevia has a new all natural soda Dr. Zevia. They sent me a 6 pack to sample, and I love it.

From their website: "Just what the doctor ordered ... all natural, zero calories, with the perfect blend of natural ingredients including real cherry essence, cola nut extract and a delicious infusion of nutmeg, clove, and natural spices. The taste of Dr. Zevia might remind you of that "other doctor" you once loved. Dr. Zevia is naturally caffeinated (caffeine from coffee) and naturally sweetened with stevia."



Last but not least... yoplait greek yogurt. They gave me two free coupons to sample their yogurt.

One 6 oz container of plain non fat yogurt has 100 calories, 0 fat, 10 grams carbs, 9 grams sugar, and 14 grams protein.





And last but not least... I leave you with cute pics of my nephew Matt. He is just too cute!