Thursday, March 4, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

This has been a HECTIC week. I am an accountant and we were closing the books, so I have had no internet time. I am also thinking of making major changes in my life, including a move! I am just not sure where yet.

The awesome people at Tropical Traditions sent me a yummy jar of coconut peanut butter.... so I obviously used it in my stir fry. It is so liquidy it's like a sauce. Probably because of the cocnut oil. And it smells AMAZING. I love it. It can be used with chicken, fish and tofu strifries as well.



I also received two loaves of Dave's Killer Bread. DELICIOUS! He sent me a loaf of their good seed and their killer sindawg cinnamon roll, which smell amazing! I tried the good seed loaf this morning with some peanut butter and it was delicious! One slice has 130 calories, 4 grams of fiber, and 6 grams protein. I can't wait to try the cinnamon roll.






And I had the second Penny's Low Fat ALL Natural No sugar added Toffee Cinnamon Cookie. SO GOOD. Thanks to Yaffa at Penny's for allowing me to try these delicious cookies.


Today's work eats include the following:
Banana protein ice cream: 1/2 cup water, banana and 1 scoop of Click! Espresso Protein Powder. I blended it in the bullet and froze it overnight. By the time I eat it at work it will be like pudding. I love it. I also bought a small pack of somersault cookies. And then a banana and apple. We are ordering lunch today, so I ordered a 15 piece sashimi platter! I love sushi!