Friday, March 19, 2010

Coach's Oats

Thanks to Coach's Oats for sending me tons of packets of steel cut oats to sample. As you all know I have oatmeal for breakfast every morning. I love it. And steel cut oats are my favorite. 1/3 cup serving (40 gram serving) of Coach's Oats has 160 calories, 3 grams fat, 27 grams carbs, 0 grams sugar, and 6 grams protein. Perfect for pre workout. I mix my oats with whipped egg whites and top with freeze dried fruit, such as funky monkey (see below). Coach's Oats contain 100% natural whole grain oats. Nothing more, nothing less.
Coach's Oats are prepared differently from traditional oatmeal and other steel cut oats. The groats are toasted to bring the natural sugars to the surface of the oat, then cracked into small pieces. This patented Cracked n' Toasted™ process means that Coach's Oats are never mushy, always naturally delicious and cook in just five minutes on a stovetop or in the microwave.

To get your Coach's Oats, click here.