Monday, February 22, 2010

Whooha Gear T-shirts (Product Review)

Thanks to Whooha Gear for sending me one of their running shirts to review.

I LOVED this shirt! It is very comfortable and made of high quality material. They use dri-balance technology, which I love because I HATE to sweat. Dri-Balance optimizes the transport of moisture from skin to the surface of the garment, 6-10 times faster than other wicking garments. My favorite part of the t-shirt was the logo: "gotta run." These shirts are perfect for running. I highly recommend them.

From their website: "Inspire yourself...that is the goal Whooha Gear has set for you! Started by two women athletes, Whooha Gear provides athletic wear made for women by women. Our shirts and accessories have inspirational sayings for athletes that range from runners, climbers, triathletes, cyclists, hikers and much, much more."

In addition, whooha gear sells, many other athletic accessories and clothes. For more information, visit whooha at http://www.whoohagear.com/.