Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week's Half Over!!

Whew, the week's halfway over and I am so excited. Today was a bit of a tough day. The weekend could not come any quicker.

Breakfast was Cinnamon Pear Granola with whipped egg whites

- 1/2 cup Nature's Path Oatmeal
- 30 grams dried pears
- cinnamon
- stevia
- 2 egg whites, whipped

I put all the items in a bowl and let sit overnight. In the morning, I cooked the oats. Meanwhile, I whipped the egg whites, folded into the oats and cooked a bit more.



WORKOUT
My workout was good. I ran 4.30 miles and lifted weights.

Meal 2 was stir-fried Zucchini, Sunshine Burger and Cheese
- zucchini
- sunshine burger
- next generation dairy cheese
- Don Sabrosa Salsa
- Benson's Seasoning



Meal 3 was Pasta, Zucchini and Cheese

- 2 oz fiber gourmet pasta
- zucchini
- Next Generation Dairy Cheese
- Don Sabrosa salsa




Snacks were a raw crunch bar and a lara bar.



And dinner was courtesy of my two faces: Quorn naked chik'n cutlets and krema products peanut butter.

- Quorn Chik'n Cutlet
- tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- teriyaki sauce
- veggies: cabbage, broccoli, carrots