From their website: TRŪ Chocolate is made from organic cocoa beans and organic cocoa butter. It is a chocolate sweetened only with natural sweeteners. Some other chocolates are sweetened with evaporated cane sugar, artificial sweeteners and contain processed ingredients which reduce the value of cocoa.
It has no preservatives, white sugar, evaporated cane or hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, waxes or fillers. It is sweetened with Dentist recommended Xylitol and is Glycemic Friendly. It has it has no animal products in it so it is Vegan friendly and lactose free.
TRŪ Chocolate maintains the health-promoting benefits of the original cocoa and more. The proprietary herbal formula in TRŪ Chocolate boosts the health benefits of simple cocoa. Better yet, TRŪ Chocolate is unique in its abundance of antioxidants.
- TRŪ Chocolate assists with weight loss programs.
- TRŪ Chocolate is a great source of Antioxidants for kids by enjoying it as healthy snack.
- TRŪ Chocolate is great for late night snacking anytime after meals.
- TRŪ Chocolate is certified Kosher through the OK Rabbinical Certification Group
- TRŪ Chocolate is diabetic friendly, gluten friendly, Celiac friendly and Vegan friendly
- TRŪ Chocolate is rich in antioxidants an unprecedented ORAC rating of 3040 per piece! (Tested by Brunswick labs)
- TRŪ Chocolate promotes healthy oral hygiene because it contains Dentist recommended Xylitol - a corn based natural sugar that is nearest to sugar (it is NOT high-fructose corn syrup)
How to enter?
CHOOSE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
Step 1: leave a comment saying anything and/or post a link your own blog if you'd like.
Step 2: Your entry counts TWICE if you mention my giveaway on your blog (leave a comment with link)
Step 2: Your entry counts THREE if you become a follower and/or add my blog to your blog (leave a comment with the link back to your blog)
Step 4: entry counts FOUR times if you BOTH become a follower and link my blog to your blogroll.
DEADLINE IS THURSDAY NIGHT MIDNIGHT!!!
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010!!!!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry as I will use a random generator.
For more info on this yummy chocolate, visit http://www.truchocolate.com/