Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Riot Chocolates (Product Review)

Thanks to the awesome peeps at sweetriot for sending me a tin of their dark chocolate "peaces." They sent me flavor 65, which is real cacao nibs covered in 65% dark chocolate.

They also have these flavors:
- flavor 50- Roasted cacao nibs covered with 50% dark chocolate
- flavor 70- For coffee lovers - a hint of espresso Cacao nibs, lightly roasted, covered in 70% dark chocolate with a hint of espresso

If you are like me and have a sweet tooth, these are perfect for you. A chocolate fix on the go :) These are just too cute! However, after trying one, I wanted to tip my head back and our the rest of the tin in my mouth :) Yes, they are that good :) Each "peace" has only 1-2 calories, but is packed with chocolatey flavor. I definitely recommend these! They are all natural. And if you eat the whole tin, it's only 140 calories, 12-14 carbs, 11-12 grams fat, 6-10 grams sugar, 3-4 grams fiber, 2 grams protein.

Not only do I love the chocolates, but I love the company. SweetRiot is a socially responsible company that values giving back to the community. You can read about it here.

From their website: Our values:
- We use premium, high quality, and all-natural ingredients.
- We believe in fair trade with developing countries.
- We celebrate culture and diversity through our products.
- We create sweet experiences for our customers, partners and employees.
- We are young at heart, energetic, down-to-earth and contribute to the greater good.