Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Night

Well, I am doing a lot more cooking than I thought :) But, I kind of had a lazy day today. It looks like the weekends I will hopefully have more time for new recipes, but my weekday meals will be pretty boring...

I decided to take 2 days off from the gym and start back Monday. It is very rare that I skip two days in a row. I always take sundays off, but because of my class this morning and having to get up at 5AM already, I decided my body could use the rest.. and start back Monday. Also, I got a tetanus shot last week (did you know that as an adult you need to get them every 10 years?? Apparently, I was overdue 3 years)... and it killed my arm. I am pretty good about getting shots, too... but this one has hurt my arm for days. I hope it's all healed by Monday when I get back in the gym to do upper body.

Anyways, so I have a funny story. Well, I visited the boyfriend at his business today and he let me use the computer while he helped customers. I was looking at my good friend Naomi's blog at www.onefitfoodie.com. (check her out, she is one awesome person!) And by accident, I hit the "print" button and sent her WHOLE blog, which happens to be like a million pages to the printer/copying machine... On that note, I decided it was a good time to leave. The BF called me 30 minutes later to tell me it ran for another good 10-15 minutes after I left... woops!

Tonight was a little bit of a crazy night. I got home from babysitting at 10 and was excited to come home and jump right into bed. Unfortunately, I found someone parked in my spot, which means no spot for me. I have a feeling I know who it was, though, and I don't want to tow the person because she's nice and I think it was a total accident on her part. (her spot is next to mine) So, I called the towing company pleading them not to tow my car if I park in her spot. And then I left notes on her car and my car... and the whole ordeal took about 20 minutes because I couldn't decide what to do... There is no overnight street parking this time of year and I didn't want to inconvenience my sister by going to her house and having her drop me off... needless to say, the towing company promised not to tow my car... and I felt relieved when I walked into my door and was just getting ready to lie in bed... until a LOUD thud. TWO POLICE OFFICERS at my door! Nothing bad, though. I am being called as a witness in a credit card scheme. So, even though I haven't done anything wrong, it kind of scared me to death when I saw 2 policemen at my door at 11PM. I don't want to bore you with the details, but if you are dying to know, I'd be happy to share :) So, now I am finally heading off to bed now.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS/HAD A GREAT NIGHT and please keep your fingers cross my car is in my parking lot tomorrow morning :)