Friday, February 5, 2010

MAJOR BLOG UPDATE!

To all my favorite bloggers!!

Thank you SO much for your continued support, ideas and positive feedback! I LOVE blogging, trying new recipes, and getting YOUR input! A recent change in my life has caused me to reflect on my journal. I am happy about the way it's evolved. If you remember my earlier posts, I used a lot of proein powders, tons of artificial sweeteners and so-called fake foods. I now eat more natural foods and have eliminated artificial sweeteners from my diet... However, I recently have decided that my blog is a bit too food-focused.

I have decided to change my blog to reflect other aspects of my life, including workout and training for the Boston Marathon this April.... and the occassional bragging about how ADORABLE my niece and nephew are :) Maybe more than just occasional :) This was a BIG decision for me, since I don't want to let any of my readers down. However, as much as I love to cook, I feel as though I have become too focused on food/diet and would like to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with my amazing family as well as reading YOUR blogs, since, as most of you all know, I am not a frequenter commenter (and I apologize!). I was spending all my free time looking up new recipes and due to my busy job, I have been spending many nights cooking until 2 in the morning...

I will still be posting MANY of my favorite recipes and eats. However, rather than posting 6 new recipes per day, you will probably see more like 2-3. I have added a "recipe link" and a "product review" link so that you can still find my new recipes easily.

Thank you all again for the support! I look forward to spending more time on your blogs :)

P.S. On thta note, I just looked at Jamie's blog and realized she is doing a giveaway of chobani greek yogurt. check it out! foodinmyrealife.blogspot.com.