Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lazy Day

Monday was the laziest day ever. I had the day off. I didn't leave the house all day, except to go to the gym. It was great :)

Breakfast was PB Banana Frozen Yogurt:
- container of plain, non fat chobani yogurt
- 2 tablespoons better 'n peanut butter
- frozen banana



Workout:
- ran 4.3 miles
- lifted upper body

My workout was ok. I didn't feel good in the beginning, but felt better towards the end. Very little motivation. Oh well, I got through it :)

When I got home, I tried Fiber Gourmet's Pasta. It's a lower calorie, high fiber pasta. It's actually really good!

Pasta with Tomato-Eggplant and Onion Sauce
- 2 ounces fiber gourmet pasta
- sauteed onion, tomato and eggplant
- 1/4 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese



I ate a WHOLE kabocha squash today. I am addicted to them.

Roasted Kabocha with Peanut Butter and Hemp Seed
- 1/2 roasted kabocha
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Foods Alive raw hulled hemp seed



Roased Kabocha with Refried Beans and Peanut Butter.
- 1/2 roasted kabocha
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- 1 serving Amy's Organic Refried Beans



My next meal was Jay Robb Strawberry Banana Protein Ice Cream
- packet Jay Robb Strawberry Egg White Protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond chocolate breeze
- frozen banana



Lastly, dinner... Macadamia Nut Butter Stir Fry. I finished the last of my homemade macadamia nut butter off.

- veggies: carrots, onion, zucchini, summer squash
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nut butter



After dinner, I fell asleep on the couch from 9- midnight. I woke up all confused. I had hoped to do laundry and clean up, but it didn't happen.

Did anyone else have the day off? If so, what did you do? Hope you enjoyed it!