Sunday, February 21, 2010

I did it!!!

Note: So, I made my goal of running 18 miles Saturday and it felt good :) It has been over a year since I ran this much. Unfortunately, since I did it so early in the morning, it was all the treadmill because I hate running in the cold. I had to get up at 4:30. I broke it up into three pieces. I ran 9 miles, then 6 then 3 with food and water breaks in between (I drank water continuously, but couldn't get enough in except the breaks.



I started off the morning bright and early with french meadow cinnamon raisin bagel with 1 tablespoon better 'n peanut butter.





My running fuel: Kashi pumpkin spice flax bar and Clif white chocolate macadamia nut bar.





When I was done running, I was craving salt big time. I aways do. So, I made a sunshine burger topped with next generation dairy cheese, and sauteed tomato, peppers, onions and Don Sabrosa Salsa on the side.





I liked the combo so much, I made it again, this time I made an omelette. I subbed the burger for 4 egg whites.


- 4 egg whites
- next generation dairy cheese
- sauteed onions, peppers and tomatoes
- Don Sabrosa roasted garlic salsa




A couple of hours later, I had a salad with some chicken and next generation sharp cheddar cheese.



with a banana.



And then I made frozen bananas coated with almond meal. I cut a banana into slices, rolled it into some almond meal and froze it. Came out awesome :)



I went to dinner with my awesome boyfriend. We went to Minado's in Natick. It's a sushi buffet. It is the BEST sushi ever. I basically had two plates that looked like this.... yes, two plates :) and then some ice cream.