Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi! I hope everyone is having a Happy Valentine's Day. I am chilling out tonight.. watching romantic sappy movies. I just watched "enchanted" with Patrick Dempsey... now "how to lose a guy in 10 days." I am sleepy, so I might even be heading to bed shortly. I am trying to force myself to sleep more so I am less cranky during the day.

Luckily, I have tomorrow off!! Woo hoo! I have a feeling I still might wake up early, just because my internal alarm clock gets me up at 6. Even if I do, I hope maybe I can take a nap during the day.

Today was an OFF DAY! No workout. Sundays are normally my off days. I was glad because I woke up feeling very disgusting. As much as I love the great wall of chocolate, my body hated me this morning for it.

I made my daily trip to Russo's. I bought some eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, red peppers, carrots, and cabbage. I also bought some purdue all natural boneless, skinless chicken breasts.

My first meal was teriyaki chicken and almond butter scrambled egg whites.
- Tyson Teriyaki Grill
- 1 tablepsoon krema products almond butter
- 2 scrambled egg whites



My second breakfast was an chicken, veggie and egg scramble topped with flax oil dressing:
- 3 ounce chicken
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon foods alive hemp oil dressing
- veggies: tomato, green pepper, onion
- Benson's all natural seasonings

Directions: saute onion and green pepper. mix with scrambled egg whites and chicken. Then tomatoes last. Top with flax oil.


I then ate an almond butter and teriyaki chicken salad:
- Tyson Teriyaki Grill
- 1 tablepsoon krema products almond butter
- salad: lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumbers, green pepper



Then my fave healthy desserts: frozen banana and almond butter.
- banana
- 1 tablespoon krema products almond butter



Next up: flax crusted roasted butternut squash with peanut butter
- 1/2 butternut squash, cut in cubes
- 2 tablespoons flaxmeal
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter

Directions: roast butternut squash. once roasted, dunk pieces in flax meal. It will "stick" to the butternut squash. Then eat with peanut butter.



Dinner and last meal: Roasted Veggies with Cheese and Peanut Butter. I LOVE peanut butter and cheese combined!

- broccoli
- onion
- zucchini
- summer squash
- 2 ounces cabot 75% reduced fat sharp cheese
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter

Be sure to enter Jessica's giveaway at http://theprocessofhealing.wordpress.com/
Also, Leslie is giving away Kettleworx http://www.andherlittledogtoo.com/