Friday, February 26, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Woo hoo, my favorite work day of the week. I am being so lazy tonight.

Breakfast was: Banana Acai Oatmeal.

- 1/2 cup Nature' Path Oatmeal
- package Funky Money Banana Acai
- 2 whipped egg whites



Workout:
My workout was blah. I just wasn't feeling it. I ran 4 miles and lifted legs.

I made a Sunshine Burger, Zucchini, Cheese and Tomato Melt for lunch:

- Sunshine Burger
- sliced tomato
- zucchini
- Next Generation Cheese



Snacks included a chocolate cherry lara bar and a small bag of Food Should Taste Good Olive Chips.



I also made a Salad with Quorn chik'n and Arnold's thin bread.



I also had a huge fruit bowl with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and honeydew melon from work.

Dinner was my usual: Stir-fry veggies with peanut butter. Shocking, I know.

- veggies: carrots, cabbage, broccoli
- 2 tablespoons krema products peanut butter
- teriyaki sauce



Snack will be a frozen banana. My favorite!

Good night.