Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!!

Hi Everyone! It's friday at 8:07 PM and my plan is to be in bed by 10PM. Do you think I can do it? I have been getting less than 5 hours of sleep and its starting to catch up... I am HOPEFULLY running 18 miles tomorrow and don't want to feel sleepy!

First of, I hope you all had a HAPPY FRIDAY! I had the best Friday. Everything just went well. And now I am relaxing and watching my favorite show: Law and Order: SVU. I should have been a detective, I am obsessed with the show.

OK, let's start off with the eats. I had a docs appointment early so I had to make something quick for breakfast. I couldn't decide between peanut butter and toast or toast with egg whites, so I topped one slice with each.

Breakfast
- one slice french meadow cinnamon raisin toast with better 'n peanut butter
- one slice french meadow cinnamon raisin toast topped with 2 scrambled egg whites.

HIT THE SPOT!



Workout:

- ran 4.30 miles. I felt just ok. Not awesome, but not like crap either. I got more motivated as I got into the run, but I think I was a bit sleepy, which I think made me feel not great.

- lifted arms. I really lifted good though. Not amazing, I feel like I don't push myself hard enough, but my arms felt it.

When I got to work, I snacked on one of these ZONE BAR INDULGENCE BARS. German chocolate cheesecake! This was awesome. These bars are so awesome, loaded with protein and all natural. 1 bar has 180 calories, 6 grams fat, 0 trans fats, 15 grams sugar, and 10 grams protein. This was MY LAST review of these bars and I HONESTLY believe these are some of the best tasting, high protein bars out there. Tastes like a candy bar. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you do.



Lunch 1 was crispy coconut chicken

- 3 oz purdue all natural chicken
- 1 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes (unsweetened organic)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour

- dip chicken in egg white, then coconut flour, then egg white again and then coconut flakes. Stir fry in oil. DELICIOUS!



I ate mine with some roasted eggplant.



Lunch 2 was Almond Meal "Breaded" Eggplant.


- 1/2 eggplant
- egg white
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Don Sabrosa's roasted garlic salsa

Directions: cut eggplant into slices. dip in egg white, then almond meal. Bake in oven at 400 for about 15-20 minutes.



I used Don Sabrosa's roasted garlic salsa as a dip



Last was Artichoke Burger Stir Fry using the delicious artichoke burgers Five Star Foodies sent me. It was my last one :(

- veggies included: carrot, zucchini, summer squash
- Five Star Foodies artichoke burger
- Benson's seasonings
- Don Sabrosa's salsa



I snacked on a next generation cheese stick when I got home from work.

AND DINNER: MY FAVORITE! Krema Products Crunchy PB and Cashew Stir Fry.

- One tablespoon Krema Products Crunchy Peanut Butter
- veggies: onion, summer squash, cabbage, carrots
- kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 ounce cashews