Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to work!

Hello everyone, I am back to 100%! I feel awesome!!! I hate being sick, especially when it involves an upset stomach and I can't eat.

Honestly, my mind definitely was not with it either when it came to meal planning either. I was in no mood to cook last night. I had my last tub of Daisy Cottage Cheese that I needed to finish off soon so I made a bunch of cottage cheese recipes. I will be back on track tomorrow.

Breakfast was Apple Cinnamon Cottage Cheese and Oats:

- 1/2 cup Nature's Path Oats
- 1/2 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese Align Left
- Apple
- cinnamon
- stevia

I let the cottage cheese, stevia, oats and cinnamon sit overnight in fridge. Added chopped apple in the morning.



WORKOUT TIME!
- ran for 40 minutes on the treadmill (about 4.10 miles)
- lifted arms for the first time in 4 days!!!!!! My arms felt ok. I lifted a lot, but they felt like jello. I guess that's what four days off in a row can do to you.

POST WORKOUT MEAL: Cinnamon Cottage Cheese and Bananas

- 1/2 cup Daisy cottage cheese
- cinnamon
- stevia
- banana



Next was Peanut Butter and Cottage Cheese

- 1/2 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- stevia

OK, so I COMPLETELY miscounted my meals last night when I was planning for today. As I was leaving for work, I grabbed a bag of these Tings from Pirate's Booty that I have been meaning to try. These were awesomely delicious! One bag has 320 calories, 18 grams fat, 32 grams carbs, 0 grams sugar, 2 grams protein.

Next was Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cottage Cheese

- 1/2 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- stevia



When I got home from work I snacked on a Dr. Kracker Cracker while I cooked dinner.

And dinner was the usual :) Stir-Fry Teriyaki Veggies with Krema Products Peanut Butter.


- veggies (red and green cabbage, broccoli, carrots and onion)
- kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Krema Products Crunchy Peanut butter




Dessert was a FROZEN BANANA!

I am now watching MY FAVORITE TV SHOW: Law and Order: SVU. I am off to do some cooking, call my sister and doing some texting and blogging. Hope everyone is having a good night!


:)

Be sure to enter Jocelyn's giveaway here http://www.jocelyneatsfresh.com/?p=4211