Hello, Everyone! Hope you are all having a nice Tuesday! It is snowing and cold here in Boston... but I can't complain because I got the ok to leave work early :)
I started out the morning with a delicious bowl of my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Frozen Yogurt:
- One container Chobani non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons better 'n peanut butter chocolate flavored peanut butter
- chopped banana
My workout was TERRIBLE. I was just not feeling it this morning. I was a bit frustrated with myself, but I know we all have our "on" days and "off days." I wasn't tired, wasn't sleepy, I just wasn't motivated.
- ran 4.10 miles
- lifted legs- definitely could have lifted more
Lunch was AWESOME. Using the pasta fiber gourmet sent me, I made Peanut Butter Noodle Stir Fry.
- 2 ounces fiber gourmet pasta
- sauteed veggies: red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- kikkoman teriyaki or soy sauce
Lunch number 2 was equally delicious. I made a sunshine burger and veggie stir fry. I love my sunshine burgers :)
- sunshine burger
- veggies: zucchini, summer squash,
Snacks were delicious: Two of my fave bars
- Perfect Foods Bar Carob Chip
- Honest Foods Apple Ginger Energy Bar
And dinner was a big surprise :) I can't help it, but when I am at work I crave my nut butter stir fries. It's ridiculous. Tonight's choice was cashews and Krema Products almond butter.
- veggies: carrot, summer squash, zucchini
- 1/2 ounce cashews
- 1 tablespoon krema products almond butter
OK, well I am off to do some cooking and catch up on some blogging and hit the sack early.
Good night all!
Win coconut peanut butter at http://www.fakefoodfree.com/