IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!
Note: Thanks to Progresso for sending me the following 15(!) cans of soup to sample. Thank goodness, because it is way too cold here in Boston! They also sent me a very huge soup bowl and a jump rope!
I love Progresso soups. I used to bring a can of soup for lunch. I love soup, especially since I am always cold. I love progresso soups, in particular, their "light" line of products. They don't require a can opener, the lid just pops off. This makes it easier to take on the go! Be on the lookout for recipes featuring these yummy soups!
For more info on progresso soups, visit http://www.progressosoup.com/soup.aspx
From January 4th to March 15th, Progresso Soup is hosting a "souper you debut" contest for a chance to win a full makeover in New York City.
Three grand prize winners will be awarded a trip for two to New York City from May 21st-23rd. The prize includes roundtrip airfare, a two-night stay in a NYC hotel, a full makeover, a $1,000 wardrobe shopping spree and personal consultation at a New York department store.
To enter, you’ll need to do the following:
· Go to www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to learn more and enter the contest
· Submit your essay (200 characters or less) telling Progresso why you love Progresso Light or 100 Calorie Soups and why you would like a makeover
· In addition, please submit a photo of yourself that visually reinforces the theme of your essay
Once you enter, you’ll have the chance for your photo and/or an excerpt from your essay to appear on www.Progresso.com/SouperYou, so be sure to check back frequently! Once the 10 finalists are announced, you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou from March 29 through April 12 to vote for your favorite.
In addition, throughout the duration of the contest you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to download a coupon for $1 off any three varieties of Progresso Soup!
LAST, but not least....
So, what's in the giveaway?
- 2 cans of Progresso soup
- your own Progresso soup bowl
- Progresso digital jumprope that keeps track of jumps and calories burned
1.) Leave a comment telling me your favorite soup!
Winner will be announced this Sunday Night at 5PM!
French Onion Soup with Melted Cheese
I Love progresso french onion soups. 1 whole can only has 100 calories! 1 cup has 50 calories, 1 gram fat, 9 grams carbs and 2 grams protein.
- one can progresso french onion soup
- 1 oz sargento all natural light mozzarella cheese
- chicken (optional) for extra protein or a slice of bread
- Garlic Gold parmesan nuggets and garlic gold sea salt
Directions: cook soup on stovetop, remove from heat and add slices of cheese. Top with Garlic Gold seasonings.