Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oikos Yogurt from Stonyfield Farms

Note: Thank you to Kristina from Stonyfield Farms for sending me coupons to sample their Oikos greek yogurt. As you all know by now, I am a huge greek yogurt fan, so I was very excited for this opportunity. I also heard great things from other bloggers about this yogurt. And when I told my mom, she said "I love Oikos yogurt."

The great thing I love about oikos yogurt is that it's organic!

From their website:

How we make Oikos
We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called yiaourti in Greece, Greek yogurt is thicker and creamier than regular yogurt, and its production requires about three times the milk used to make regular yogurt.

We use fresh, delicious organic milk from family farms. Our organic fruits are hand-picked for the highest quality and prepared the same day to retain the freshest flavor. And we use five live active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, Bifidus, and L. casei.

Oikos yogurt comes in the following sizes and flavors:
* 5.3 oz* -strawberry, honey, blueberry, vanilla and plain.
*16 oz* -plain and vanilla
* 4 oz*- blueberry, strawberry, plain, honey, vanilla.

All my yogurt recipes this week will feature their yogurt. Be on the lookout for my review and recipes:)

For more info, visit http://www.stonyfieldfarms.com/oikos/index.jsp