Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Krema Products!! (Product Review)

Note: So, I was having a bit of a bad day when my sister called me and brightened up my day! The awesome folks at Krema Products sent me these deliciously awesome nut butters. As you can tell already, I am a huge huge fan of Krema Products peanut butter. The peanut butter is one of the best out there! Thank you so much to Krema Products! You are the best!

Just when I didn't think it couldn't get any better, they sent me the following awesome nut butters!

* Hot and Spicy Peanut Butter

* Almond Butter- all natural!

*Cashew Butter- all natural with no salt, sugar, hydrogenated oils or trans fats. The cashews are roasted in peanut oil and smooth ground for a wonderful treat anytime.

To learn more about these ridiculously awesome nut butter, visit http://www.kremaproducts.com/Nut-Butters/products/4/

Cashew butter is one of my FAVORITE nut butters of all time! You will definitely have to bear with me as I probably overindugle in this cashew butter over the next few days!