Saturday, January 16, 2010

Five Star Foodies - Meatless Grillers (Product Review)

Note: thanks to Five Star Foodies for sending me these burgers to sample. Hands down, these burgers are one of the best veggie burgers I have ever had. And I have had plenty in my lifetime. Not only that, one burger has only 100 calories, 2.5 grams fat, 9 grams carbs, 5 grams sugar and 12(!!) grams of protein! They had the "grilled burger" taste even though I microwaved mine. And they all have grill marks, too! I highly recommend you try these. I used mine in my wrap.

For product info, visit http://fivestarfoodies.com/gourmetgrillers.html

Ingredients:
- low fat or low carb wrap (I used the fat flush plan wraps sent to me)
- Five Star Foodies Meatless Burger
- dijon mustard
- veggies: lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion