Sunday, January 17, 2010

Five Star Foodies- Artichoke Burgers (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Five Star Foodies for sending me these artichoke burgers to sample. Once again, I am SHOCKED at how good these are. This companies products are so awesome, I was actually craving another one right after I ate the first one. These burgers are vegetarian, vegan and all natural! In addition, they are cholestrol free and gluten free. Because they have high fat content, they are very filling. But, i must warn you, they are addicting... I highly recommend these. So far, Five Star Foodies, is 4 out 4 with me! I have tested 4 items and love them all!

For more info, visit http://fivestarfoodies.com/artichokeburgers.html

One patty has:
Calories: 240
Fat: 16 grams
Carbs: 23 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Protein: 7 grams

Ingredients include: artichokes, cashew nusts, brown rice, celery, olive oil, potato/corn starch, evaporated cane sugar, salt and spices.

I ate my burger on a salad with some curry lime dressing.

Ingredients:
- Five Star Foodies Artichoke Burger
- Salad: lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, cucumbers, green pepper
- dressing: ginger, lime juice, curry powder, dijon mustard, purevia http://eatoxygen.blogspot.com/2010/01/ginger-lime-curry-dressing.html