Monday, January 25, 2010

Chocolate Raw Crunch Bar (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Kathy Feldman, Founder of Raw Crunch, for sending me the following Chocolate Flavored Raw Crunch Bar to sample. This bar was just awesome. It was very delicious and I loved the nutritional stats. I think I had a different perspective on this bar after reading her book, "the raw crunch diet" that she wrote. http://www.kathyfeldman.com/rcdiet_book.html I LOVED the book. I read the whole thing in one sitting! As the name implies, Kathy follows a raw diet, which includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. And she is CLEARLY doing things right. Have you seen her abs? I like how Kathy explained the science behind a lot of the reasons our body reacts the way it does... rather than saying "eat this" or "eat that." It definitely made me re-think my diet, although I have to admit I love my meats. In the meantime, I will be sure to enjoy her delicious bars.... Only 5 grams of sugar, and no artificial sweeteners... and it tastes delicious!

For more info on the bars, visit http://www.kathyfeldman.com/rcbars.html

"Raw Crunch® bars are an uncooked, unprocessed, nutrition boost, free of artificial supplements, colors, flavorings and preservatives."

One bar:
Calories: 150
Fat: 10 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Dietary fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 5 grams