Saturday, January 16, 2010

Five Star Foodies - Save A Chicken Salad (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Five Star Foodies For sending me this awesome "save a chicken salad" to sample. I love Five Star Foodies because they are all natural! In addition, they are also vegan and vegetarian. I love their "tofu egg salad" and "save a chicken salad" because they come in a convenient little package that is easy to take on the go. The main ingredient in this salad is artichoke hearts, which is SO creative!

I love eating chicken salads on crackers. I actually used the "save a chicken" salad and topped it on my garden salad with some pop chips and it was awesome!

Nutritional Info: (1/2 package - 85 grams)
Calories: 180
Fat: 9 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 5 grams

Ingredients include artichoke hearts (main ingredient), cashews, celery, pickles.

SALAD
Ingredients:
- Five Star Foodies Save a Chicken Salad
- Salad: lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, cucumbers, green pepper
- dressing: balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard and truvia