Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vegetarian Chorizo Sausage Stir Fry (Product Review)

Note: Using the vegetarian chorizo style smart Sausage LightLife generously sent me, I made a veggie stirfry!

Sausage Chorizo: This was delicious! It was a bit spicy, but not too hot. I haven't had real sausage in many years, but this was very very good. I don't know if I would be able to tell the difference, except this is a lot less greasier than the regular fat laden sausages. Wow, I would definitely purchase these again. The macros are great too! One sausage link has 140 calories, 8 grams fat, 5 grams carbs, less than 1 gram sugar and 12 whopping grams of protein! I highly recommend you try these sausages. Promise you that you will not be disappointed. As a side note, the boyfriend tried a bite and liked it too!

Ingredients:
- frozen pepper and onion stir fry mix
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- LightLife Sausage (Chorizo)

Directions: Cook veggies in pan. Add sliced up sausage and salsa.