Thursday, December 24, 2009

Turtle Mountain So Delicious Mini's (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Turtle Mountain for sending me these delicious bars to sample. Wow, wow, wow, they are ridiculously good! I couldn't tell the difference between these bars and the regular ice cream sandwiches out on the market that are loaded with artificial sweeteners and/or trans fats. I am totally hooked on these bars! I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Coconut Milk
If you love coconut, then you will love these bars! These bars were so delicious!! The amount of coconut flavor was perfect. In addition, they are all natural. They are sweetend with agave, dairy free and rich in medium chain fatty acids. These are the perfect size for an after dinner treat. One bar has only 100 calories. In addition, one bar has 3.5 grams fat , 7 grams sugar and 1 gram protein. Definitely will be purchasing these in the future when my stash runs out.

Dairy Free
I know I might sound like a broken record, but these were amazingly delicious! I can't believe they are low fat! In addition, these bars are trans fat free and cholestrol free. For those that are lactose intolerant, they are lactose free. They are certified vegan and made with soymilk. What totally won me over is that these bars are all natural. I would TOTALLY pick these over any other ice cream sandwiches on the market. One bar has only 90 calories and 2 grams of fat! I highly recommend you try these bars!