Saturday, December 26, 2009

Turtle Mountain So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Butter

Note: At the end of Christmas Day, all I felt like was a sundae... Peanut butter tastes AWESOME on sundaes :)

Turtle Mountain Chocolate Peanut Butter Non Dairy Frozen Dessert
OH WOW! If you don't take my advice on anything else, take my advice on this: this stuff is AWESOME. Not only is it lower in fat than other ice creams, but it's organic! My boyfriend even said himself that he could not tell the difference between this and regular ice cream... In between scoops, he even said, "this tastes soo soo good... are you sure it's not ice cream?" At least twice he said this! The only reason I would not buy this again is because I could see myself eating a whole quart in one sitting. This is just perfect. If you love peanut butter chocolate, then you will love this. I have to warn you, though, it will be very hard to stop at one serving!

For more info, visit http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/organic_soy_delicious.html

One cup has:
- 140 calories
- 4.5 grams fat
- 1 gram saturated fat
- 23 grams carbs
- 13 grams sugar
- 2 grams protein

Sundae time!
- Turtle Mountain So Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free Frozen Yogurt
- truwhip all natural topping
- naturally nutty butter toffee peanut butter