Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Turtle Mountain Coconut Milk Creamer (Product Review)

Note: Oh wow, talk about a "creamy" alternative to cream! I think I am so used to almond milk in my coffee, I couldn't believe how creamy this creamer was (see the pics below), and there is no fat! This was delicious in my cup of tea! The macro's are awesome, too! One tablespoon of the Original creamer only has 10 calories, 0 fat and 1 grams of sugar. Seriously, after having this, I don't think I could ever go back to drinking almond milk in my tea! Highly recommend you try this creamer!

Turtle Mountain sells coconut milk creamer in the following three varieties:
1.) original
2.) french vanilla
3.) hazelnut

From their website: NEW! A world's first, coconut milk creamer is now So Delicious!At last we have created a delectable and healthy coconut milk alternative to traditional coffee creamers. Coconut milk is naturally rich in medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) such as lauric and capric acid, which are known for supporting the body’s immune system. Now you can enhance your favorite beverages with your choice of three delightfully rich flavors.

They are:
- Dairy Free / Lactose Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids
- Cholesterol Free
- No Trans Fats
- Certified Vegan

For more info on these creamers, visit http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/coconut_milk_creamer.html