Saturday, December 26, 2009

TruWhip!! (Product Review)

Note: Thanks to Peak Foods, LLC for sending me a coupon to sample Truwhip, The only all natural frozen whipped topping on the market. I personally LOVE whip cream, but I hate all the fake stuff that's in it. When I first read about this, I was very excited. I was not sure about how it would taste, but it is awesome!! So super sweet and doesn't have the fake aftertaste other whip creams have. Not only is it all natural, but it is made with 70% organic ingredients, has ZERO trans fats and NO hydrogenated oils. I found this at whole foods market in the freezer aisle section, next to the ice creams. I also have seen it at shaws supermarkets in the wild harvext food section. This stuff is perfect on any dessert, topped on coffee or hot chocolate, or straight off a spoon :) I definitely recommend this whipped topping!

Nutritional info (per 2 tablespoons)

Calories: 30

Fat: 2 grams

carbs: 3 grams

sugar: 2 grams

protein: 0 grams